Tuesday, June 15, 2010

{winners}


The winners of this week's wildflower {wednesday} are...


~Susan~

from Sewn by the Heart


She left a comment and said the following:


I still remember my deep feelings of gratitude for our country several years ago. I had finished serving an LDS mission in Italy and was flying into New York. When I saw the American Flag, I broke down. I had no idea it would affect me so much. I remember those feelings every time I see a flag and place my hand over my heart. I'm proud to be an American!


My second winner this week, selected from my followers, is...

~Cindy~

from The Story of Malia and Ava

Congratulations to both Susan and Cindy!

Send me an email letting me know which wording you would like on your patriotic necklace!

Since the 'puter is still in the shop,

I can't show pictures,

but I can tell you that each is the same as the one pictured above

with your choice of wording:

"stars and stripes"

"U.S.A."

"land that I love"

"land of the free"

~or~

"freedom"

No comments:

Post a Comment