Monday, January 17, 2011

a {heart} for henan kids


"Today, see if you can stretch your heart and expand your love so that it touches not only those to whom you can give it easily, but also to those who need it so much.” 
~Daphine Rose Kingma~


It goes without sayin' that it's been a bit quiet

{or should I say silent}

here on the Wheat and Wildflower blog lately.

I've missed being here.

I really have.

But, I'm back.

And oh, so excited to be kicking off one of my very favorite holidays 
with a sweet, sweet Valentine Fundraiser for Henan Kids International,
a subsidiary of Chinese Children Charities.  


Emily, from Henan Kids, and I have tweaked one of my very favorite designs to make it especially sweet for Valentine's Day.

Choose the single {wo ai ni} design
~or~
the double {wo ai ni~i love you} design.

And the charm you {love} the very most...
~a pink Swarovski pearl~
~a white freshwater pearl~
~or, even, a little jade charm~


The double {wo ai ni} design also has an option to add a tiny, sterling heart charm.
Love, love, love it.

Order by February 5th,
and I'll package your purchase in a little pink or red satin jewelry bag
and send it first class mail (shipping included in the price of the necklace).

Just in time for Valentine's Day.

Best part of all,
together, 
we can share a bit of our {heart} with henan kids.

It doesn't get much better than that.


Be sure to check out our other new hki designs as well.
You can get all the scoop here...


And just because I couldn't resist this cute little conversation heart...
for all the waiting mamas :)


More new designs and a sale coming soon...
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment