Tuesday, May 18, 2010

have you {heard}?


The winner of this week's wildflower {wednesday}
is..

~Mandie~

She wrote:

"What makes my life more beautiful is my family,
my wonderful husband that loves us all
and my crazy kids that find laughter and delight in everything.
I would be lost without all of them.
"

Congratulations, Mandie!

Send me an email with your address
and I'll get your necklace in the mail right away!

Also...

A great BIG thank you to Carrie
who organized and hosted
my wildflower {wednesday} giveaway this week!
It was lots of fun...
Let's do it again sometime ;)

Guess what?
Tomorrow is Wednesday.

I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Yea for Mandie!!!

    Kim, I had so much fun doing this with you! You have a heart as big as Texas, and I'm so glad to know you!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete