Monday, April 19, 2010

my {shooting} star


Oh, these sweet star charms!

When they came in the mail, they immediately made me think of Kris.

And her TOO-CUTE-daughter, Ellis Gao Mei.

And their beautiful and amazing story of becoming a family.

I have been blessed as I watched their story unfold over the years.

I think you will be too.

Kris was kind enough to share this link for you to read.

It was written many months before she found Ellis
and saw her face for the very first time.

And just so you know, there is more to the story.

And it has the most beautiful ending...

or should I say, beginning?

And another new design...

I {wished} upon a star for you.

With a star to represent each one of your kidlets :)

I will be adding these to my store.

A favorite, anyone?

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway for my {wheat and wildflower} necklace.
Entries accepted until midnight tonight.
A winner will be randomly selected and announced tomorrow.

You can enter here.

extra entries for "following"...
adding my button to your blog...
and/or writing a little blurb on your blog/facebook about Wheat and {Wildflowers}...

just make sure to comment here and let me know what you've done :)

happy monday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the star design....they turned out so cute! Enter me in your drawing, I was really disappointed I didn't win last time. :)

    ReplyDelete