Tuesday, April 20, 2010

wildflower {wednesday} winner


~Cindy~


Cindy is my very first wildflower {wednesday} winner!

Try to say that three time fast :)

She wrote:

"My daughter who's 4 today was riding w/ me in the car and I was listening to a rock radio station called The Hawk, they make a sound like a hawk squawking between songs and I don't even hear it anymore. Well my daughter did and says "I hear a hockey eagle!" I didn't get it at first then realized she meant a hawk/eagle! I just had to chuckle at her observation, she doesn't miss much and is always making us laugh, what a blessing."

~Congratulations Cindy~

1 comment:

  1. Thank YOU Kim!
    I am humbled.

    I am going to treasure this necklace and what it represents in my life, a reminder of the blessings we have been given to cherish; our children and friends! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete